Nanopulse System is a unique device in the market thanks to its voltage power. It is a medical therapeutic device registered as CE Class IIA.
This medical device is a technological measure that can drastically halt the spread of all health problems, activating our body’s natural healing processes, restoring our cellular burden necessary to successfully perform all biochemical processes.
When cells lose membrane potential, they also lose the ability to perform metabolic processes correctly.
A biological reaction is thus initiated with disruption of biochemical processes, which produce symptoms at the organ level.
How does it work?
A drop in electric potential voltage is the cause of most cellular dysfunctions. The NanoPulse System® elevates, by external electronic means, the voltage of the cells to their state of healthy balance.
The cells become behaving like normal cells, recovering the lost functions.
NanoPulse has as its main objective the elimination de células debilitadas ou regeneração do seu potencial eléctrico, utilizando o campo magnético natural da Terra.
Where does it apply?
Tissue regeneration and bone repair.
• Stimulation of the immune system, nerve stimulation.
• Anti-inflammatory effect, wound healing.
• Treatment of osteoarthritis.
• Neuroendocrine modulations.
• Changes in cerebral blood flow after injury or trauma, heart disease, hypertension.
• Neurite, phantom pain and plant polyneuritis.
• Inflammatory ganglionitis of sympathetic trunks
• mild and moderate ischemic heart disease, endoparteritis, occlusive atherosclerosis
• Chronic venous insufficiency, ulcers
• Bronchial asthma and prolonged pneumonia.
• Ulcerative diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
• Urinary tract diseases.
• Hepatitis, including viral and pancreatitis.
• Dystrophic and inflammatory joint diseases, bone fractures.
• Chronic dermatitis, psoriasis and scleroderma.
• Otitis, tonsillitis, toothaches, boils
• Bacteriological viral diseases
• Bruising, sprains, dislocations.
• Muscle spasms, tendonitis, epicondylitis
• Glaucoma, hepatitis.
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Neurological diseases
• Degenerative diseases
• Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy.