Nanopulse System is an exclusive device on the market, thanks to its voltage power. It is a medical therapeutic device registered as CE Class IIA.
This medical device is a technological measure that can drastically stop the expansion of all health problems, activating the natural healing processes of our body, restoring our cell load necessary to successfully perform all biochemical processes.
When cells lose their membrane potential, they also lose the ability to correctly perform metabolic processes.
A biological reaction is thus initiated with the interruption of biochemical processes, which produce symptoms at the level of the organs, composed of cells.
How does it work?
Voltage drop and the corresponding load is the cause of most cellular dysfunctions. The NanoPulse System® raises the voltage of the cells by external electronic means to their healthy state of balance.
The cells then behave like normal cells, recovering the lost functions.
NanoPulse’s main objective is the elimination of weakened cells or the regeneration of their electrical potential, using the Earth’s natural magnetic field.
– Tissue regeneration and bone repair.
– Stimulation of the immune system, nerve stimulation.
– Anti-inflammatory effect, wound healing.
– Treatment of osteoarthritis.
– Neuroendocrine modulations.
– Changes in cerebral blood flow after injury or trauma, heart disease, hypertension.
– Neuritis, ghost pain and plant polyneuritis.
– Inflammatory ganglionitis of sympathetic trunks.
– Mild and medium-grade ischemic heart diseases, endoarteritis, occlusive arteriosclerosis
– Chronic venous insufficiency, ulcers
– Bronchial asthma and prolonged pneumonia.
– Ulcerative diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
– Urinary tract diseases.
– Hepatitis, including viral and pancreatitis.
– Dystrophic and inflammatory diseases of the joints, bone fractures.
– Chronic dermatitis, psoriasis and scleroderma.
– Otitis, tonsillitis, toothache, boils.
– Bacteriological viral diseases
– Contusions, sprains, dislocations.
– Muscular spasms, tendonitis, epicondylitis.
– Glaucoma, hepatitis.
– Gastrointestinal diseases
– Neurological diseases
– Degenerative diseases
– Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy.